Re: bleedthrough for select box in IE?

  • j2ee20072007
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Sure:

      YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm =
      new YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog("confirm",
      { width: "300px",
      fixedcenter: true,
      visible: false,
      draggable: true,
      close: false,
      text: msg,
      modal:true,
      icon: YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog.ICON_WARN,
      constraintoviewport: true,
      buttons: [{ text:"OK", handler:defaultHandleNo,
      isDefault:true } ]
      } );

      YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm.setHeader("Please select OK");
      YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm.render(document.body);
      YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(new YAHOO.util.DD("confirm"));
      YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm.show();
    • j2ee20072007
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        Also note that even though the iframe:true isn't in the code snipet, I
        tried adding that and still got the issue, thanks
      • Satyen Desai
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
          I cannot reproduce the problem given your code snippet, but I'm filling in
          blanks which may impact the final result.

          I needed to see how your "bleedthrough" select boxes are rendered and any
          CSS applied to the page (positioning/zindex css).

          Also which version of YUI are you using?

          Regards,
          Satyen