Smooth Scrolling At Edges In Drag Drop

  • Ron Lancaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I've noticed that I don't get smooth scrolling behavior during a drag
      operation in Firefox 1.5 or IE 6 when at the edges of the viewport.
      Instead, I have to jiggle the mouse back and forth at the bottom of
      the screen to force the scrolling to continue. Safari does not have
      this issue. Have others encountered this? Are there any options to
      smooth this out?

      Sincerely,
      Ron Lancaster