Re: [ydn-javascript] BHM Bug version 2.3.1???

  • Michael Heyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      O.K.

      I copied the complete build folder to the server and the error disappeared.

      But can anyone in this Mailing -List tell me, why in MS Browsers not the specified container is reloaded. There seems to be a reload of the whole page.

      Or is this BHM buggy to these rubbish-Browsers.

      Thanks a Lot
      Regards
      Mic

      rupnaldo <rupnaldo@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      trying out this
      http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/examples/ history/history- navbar.html

      with the 2.3.1 version the following error occurs

      YAHOO.util.CustumEv ent is not a constructor

      js/connection. js line 258

      What the hell is going on here?

      Regards
      Mic