BHM Bug version 2.3.1???

  • rupnaldo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007

      trying out this
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/history/history-navbar.html

      with the 2.3.1 version the following error occurs

      YAHOO.util.CustumEvent is not a constructor

      js/connection.js line 258

      What the hell is going on here?

      Regards
      Mic
    • Michael Heyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        O.K.

        I copied the complete build folder to the server and the error disappeared.

        But can anyone in this Mailing -List tell me, why in MS Browsers not the specified container is reloaded. There seems to be a reload of the whole page.

        Or is this BHM buggy to these rubbish-Browsers.

        Thanks a Lot
        Regards
        Mic

        rupnaldo <rupnaldo@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        trying out this
        http://developer. yahoo.com/ yui/examples/ history/history- navbar.html

        with the 2.3.1 version the following error occurs

        YAHOO.util.CustumEv ent is not a constructor

        js/connection. js line 258

        What the hell is going on here?

        Regards
        Mic