Tabview with right and left aligned tabs

  • dakah9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hello,

      I've recently started using tabview and have been trying to make
      specific tabs appear on the right hand side of the screen while the
      majority remain on the left. I have seen how to make them all appear
      on the right but nothing about both.

      Does anybody have any ideas if or how this can be achieved?

      Thanks!