Worked perfectly! THX

  • bretlevy
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2007
      Finding the "column" of the target and getting the key was the
      perfect solution! Thank you. I hated sticking "onclick" code into
      the contents of the table cell when everywhere else all event
      management is handled through the yui marshalling. I'm just picky
      that way...

      Thanks again. I guess if I studied long and hard enough through the
      docs I would have found the right path, but why read the docs when
      you can have someone point you in the right direction in 5
      minutes!!!! ;-)

      You guys are studs (and studesses).

      ~~bret

      PS: I actually did have just icons there first, but I like the
      buttons (with the icon on the button) so as to make it clear it is a
      clickable thingy versus just a piece of information (I have columns
      with little locks in them for example if the user is "locked out").

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
          I was just kidding of course...

          ~~bret