Re: how do I use "monitorresize"???

  • Michael Hasenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Okay, got it now. I didn't do anything different than the first time
      really, only changed the place where I put the line of code... should
      have been okay first time though since that was in the onDOMReady
      handler. Oh well, it works now, I shouldn't ask ayn more questions...

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Hasenstein"