Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: reset.css and calendar

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      This is definitely a problem and it's something we're working to resolve for the next release.

      At present, when running Calendar under reset.css I'm finding that the following CSS block resolves my issues:

      /*Specific changes for calendar running under Reset*/
      .calendar, .calbordered .title {font-size:100%; border-collapse:separate;}
      .calheader {text-align:center;}
      .calendar a:hover {background:inherit;}
      p#clear {clear:left; padding-top:10px;}

      A working example of this can be found here:

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Jun 1, 2006, at 12:56 AM, ghn_woodworker wrote:

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ahundiak" <zhundiak@...> wrote:

      Add the line
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="../../../build/reset/reset.css"
      type="text/css">
      example/calendar/default/index.html
      And refresh

      The calendar style breaks.  Among other things the Month Year title is
      no longer centered.  The 2up is even worse.

      I'd like to add calendars to grid pages but reset.css seems to prevent
      this.

      Can anyone else confirm this is a bug?  Or am I doing something wrong
      again.

      i have this problem also, any results at the moment?
      its really bad