how do I use "monitorresize"???

  • Michael Hasenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007

      When I create a menu I can set "monitorresize:true". Great. But what
      do I have to do to actually USE this? Somewhere deep inside the YUI
      the knowledge about resize events is hidden - how do I get it to the
      surface, i.e. my own code to execute?

      I have only found the ...Module.textResizeEvent to subscribe to - and
      that doesn't work, it fires when the page loads and that's the only
      time, regardless of how much text resizing I do (Firefox 2.0.0.7,
      Linux, using CTRL-+/-).
    • Michael Hasenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
        Okay, got it now. I didn't do anything different than the first time
        really, only changed the place where I put the line of code... should
        have been okay first time though since that was in the onDOMReady
        handler. Oh well, it works now, I shouldn't ask ayn more questions...

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Hasenstein"