Re: Browser History Manager IE 7

  • rupnaldo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007

      one last try ;)

      So I figured out the main problem:

      The response is generated in 'inc/content.php'. If I implemment this
      in the following way

      function loadSection( section ) {
      var url ='./inc/content.php';

      there is no change in the query string. The ajax-request works fine
      but the is no history-save!

      If I split this content.php in news.php ,... and change load section

      function loadSection( section ) {
      var url ='./inc/'+ section + ".php";

      everything' allright.

      So is there a way to implement the BHM in the way I decribed in
      solution one?

      Regards
      Mic