Re: Yahoo UI Promotional Ideas

  • ragtek_ragga
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
        Del,

        Indeed -- we have done and will continue to work on ways to celebrate the successes of the YUI developer community, whether it's Implementation Focus articles on YUIBlogPowered by YUI sections on the YUI Website, or contests like the one you suggest as part of Yahoo's Open Hack Days.  All ideas in this regard are welcome.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        On Sep 30, 2007, at 4:42 AM, Del wrote:

        I was checking out the recent Rails Rumble competition.

        http://vote.railsrumble.com/

        It would be great if Yahoo! could launch a similar annual competition
        which would showcase utilities/apps/sites/etc that users are creating
        using YUI. Great marketing tool as well.

        Will Yahoo! consider something like this?