Yahoo UI Promotional Ideas

  • Del
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 4:42 AM
      I was checking out the recent Rails Rumble competition.

      http://vote.railsrumble.com/

      It would be great if Yahoo! could launch a similar annual competition
      which would showcase utilities/apps/sites/etc that users are creating
      using YUI. Great marketing tool as well.

      Will Yahoo! consider something like this?
    • ragtek_ragga
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30 5:39 AM
      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30 12:04 PM
          Del,

          Indeed -- we have done and will continue to work on ways to celebrate the successes of the YUI developer community, whether it's Implementation Focus articles on YUIBlogPowered by YUI sections on the YUI Website, or contests like the one you suggest as part of Yahoo's Open Hack Days.  All ideas in this regard are welcome.

          Regards,
          Eric

          Eric Miraglia
          Yahoo! User Interface Library