hide header; 2.3.0 -> 2.3.1

  • Marcus Engene
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
      Hi!

      I've just upgraded from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1.

      var aa = p5scrollOffsets();
      var vw = YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportWidth();
      var vh = YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportHeight();
      var xp = aa[0] + (vw / 2) - 125;
      var yp = aa[1] + (vh / 3);
      P5.slideMessage = new YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog("slideMessage", { text: in_body, width:"350px", visible:true, draggable:true, close:true, xy:[xp,yp],
      effect:[{effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE,duration:0.5}, {effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.SLIDE,duration:0.5}] });
      P5.slideMessage.render(document.body);
      p5OverlayManager.register(P5.slideMessage);

      Using the above I suddenly have a header on the dialog. Even if I set
      draggable to false.

      Is there a way of removing this header?

      I've looked around a bit but could not find it; has anyone made a chm of
      the documentation?

      Best regards,
      Marcus
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007

        Hi Marcus,

        This is a bug. Container is designed to add a header if none is provided, when draggable is enabled, but should not if it’s disabled.

        You can work around it by setting draggable outside the constructor (or removing dragdrop.js if it’s not required – which is what sets up the default value for draggable).

        P5.slideMessage = new YAHOO.widget. SimpleDialog( "slideMessage" , { text: in_body, width:"350px" , visible:true, close:true …. });

        P5.slideMessage.cfg.setProperty(“draggable”, false);

        We’ll get it fixed in the next release. Sorry about the inconvenience.

        - Satyen