Re: Make SimpleDialog behave like javascript confirm()

  • themidnightwill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Matt,

      Thanks for the response.

      I had thought of something similar, but my issue with it was hard
      coding the URL into the function. I'd like to be able to pass it an
      url - is there a way to pass this url as a variable to the
      SimpleDialog for use in the handler? Maybe even set a new handler
      right before doing myDialog.show()?

      Thanks again,

      -Will