YUI consulting

  • freyfogle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007

      I'm a relatively new user of YUI. We love it, not least because of the
      great support - for example on a list like this.

      Due to the complex nature of our site though (and our own ignorance of
      certain CSS/JS issues) we occasionally run into difficulties. Is
      anyone out there willing to provide rapid support, help and trouble
      shooting on a paid basis (reasonable per hour rate, payment via paypal
      or comparable
      service)?

      We won't have a lot of work, but when we do it's urgent. We'd love to
      build up a longer term relationship with someone who can learn the
      peculiarities of our site.

      If you're interested please point me to your contact details.

      thanks,
      Ed
    • Caridy Patiño Mayea
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hello Ed,

        We usually do it for free, but the Mr. Money is always welcome here.
        Bottom line people who pay get priority.

        Just contact me... I'm in...

        Best Regards,
        Caridy Patiño (caridy at gmail.com)
        http://www.bubbling-library.com/