Datatable Sorting Problem: Page refreshes when click on the header ?

  • nltung
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      I've successfully integrated the YUI-Table in my page, which will be
      dynamically produced depending on the input from users. But the Sort
      and Resizeable features don't work, whenever I click on the header in
      order to sort that column, the whole page refreshes ???
      I've tested the datatable with static data source (like YUI-Example)
      and everything worked fine !

      Does anyone have any clue ?

      Thanks in advance !