Fw: [ydn-javascript] Problem in YAHOO.widget.Module.initResizeMonitor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 1:25 AM
      Sorry, I accidentally sent the message before it was finished, I was saying:

      I have exactly the same Firefox/Firebug as you so I started trying the
      Add-ons and found the one, it is the HTML Validator:

      If I disable the add-on (no need to uninstall it) the error goes away and
      comes back as soon as I enabled it. I enabled all the rest of the add-ons
      and they make no difference so this seems to be the one.