Re: [ydn-javascript] Make SimpleDialog behave like javascript confirm()

  • Matt Warden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      themidnightwill,

      On 6/1/06, themidnightwill <scanomatic@...> wrote:
      > confirm_simpledialog()">Yahoo!</a>

      Instead, create a dialog, and in your 'Yes' handler, include:

      window.location = 'http://yahoo.com';

      --
      Matt Warden
      Oxford, OH, USA

    • themidnightwill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Matt,

        Thanks for the response.

        I had thought of something similar, but my issue with it was hard
        coding the URL into the function. I'd like to be able to pass it an
        url - is there a way to pass this url as a variable to the
        SimpleDialog for use in the handler? Maybe even set a new handler
        right before doing myDialog.show()?

        Thanks again,

        -Will