Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: more datatable misbehavin'

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
      On Sep 27, 2007, at 3:16 PM, Satyam wrote:

      Don't shoot the messenger, nor give him too much credit. I just reported
      what others have done. And, did you notice the English in the article is
      better than my English in this list? That's Eric (actually, he had it worst
      with the first part, he did a big edit on that one), and Jenny checked the
      contents as well. And all this while 2.3.1 was being released.

      Hey, go ahead and give the messenger all the credit in the world, as far as we're concerned....he deserves it.

      -Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library