Re: Container visibility problem

  • Satyen Desai
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hey Steve,
      I believe the problem is due to your zip_codes_container DIV...

      scroll;'></div>

      The overflow:scroll value is probably bringing out a known bug with
      Firefox and Text Input Cursors (see the last listed known issue here
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/#knownissues, which has links
      to the Mozilla bug)

      I created a test page using your code snippets (in future if you can
      provide a HTML page/URL to look at, it makes it much easier for
      someone on the list to help out) and I do see the problem. If I set
      the overflow on the zip_codes_container div to "hidden", the problem
      does not appear.

      You can evaluate the solutions mentioned in the known issues section
      above to see if you want to apply any of them to your particular
      markup, but an easier route for you maybe to flip the overflow value
      of your zip codes DIV to "hidden" in a Panel hideEvent listener and
      reset it to "scroll" in a showEvent listner

      Hope that helps,
      Satyen