bleedthrough for select box in IE?

  • j2ee20072007
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
      I'm getting bleed-thru on a select box in ie 6. I've specified
      iframe:true in the config options and I'm still getting it. Anyone
      know why? Thanks
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
        Can you post a URL/Code to look at.

        Regards,
        Satyen
      • j2ee20072007
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
          Sure:

          YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm =
          new YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog("confirm",
          { width: "300px",
          fixedcenter: true,
          visible: false,
          draggable: true,
          close: false,
          text: msg,
          modal:true,
          icon: YAHOO.widget.SimpleDialog.ICON_WARN,
          constraintoviewport: true,
          buttons: [{ text:"OK", handler:defaultHandleNo,
          isDefault:true } ]
          } );

          YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm.setHeader("Please select OK");
          YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm.render(document.body);
          YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(new YAHOO.util.DD("confirm"));
          YAHOO.coname.test.common.confirm.show();
        • j2ee20072007
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
            Also note that even though the iframe:true isn't in the code snipet, I
            tried adding that and still got the issue, thanks
          • Satyen Desai
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
              Hi,
              I cannot reproduce the problem given your code snippet, but I'm filling in
              blanks which may impact the final result.

              I needed to see how your "bleedthrough" select boxes are rendered and any
              CSS applied to the page (positioning/zindex css).

              Also which version of YUI are you using?

              Regards,
              Satyen