positioning MenuBar menus: adjusting the position by a few pixels?

  • j_g_design
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      I am using YAHOO.widget.MenuBar, creating 1st, 2nd and 3rd level nav
      menus.

      The 2 level nav menus start where the 1st level menus stop, in the
      left bottom of the 1st level menu items.

      I would like them to start in the left bottom of the 1st level menu
      items MINUS 2px to the top.

      Is there a setting I can use? Can't seem to find it.

      Thanks for your help!