How can I configure the Dialog to NOT submit when the user hits enter?

  • j2ee20072007
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
      I badly need to "NOT" have a dialog form submit to the server when the
      user hits enter; I want it only to happen when they click the button.
      How can I do that? I couldn't find anything in the documentation for
      configuring buttons on dialogs, so I'm not sure how to prevent this.
      Thanks
    • j2ee20072007
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
        I thought I posted this once already but someone may have deleted it(?)

        I really need to create a dialog that does NOT submit when the user
        hits enter, does anyone know how I can do that? Thanks
      • Chisel Wright
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
          On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 03:57:16PM -0000, j2ee20072007 wrote:
          > I thought I posted this once already but someone may have deleted it(?)

          You did post it already.

          > I really need to create a dialog that does NOT submit when the user
          > hits enter, does anyone know how I can do that? Thanks

          Can you use the (inherited from Y.w.Panel) configKeyListeners() method
          at all?

          --
          Chisel Wright
          e: chisel@...

          This is not an automated signature.
          I type this in to the bottom of every message.
        • j2ee20072007
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
            I tried tusing the keylistener but it still submits on hitting enter :(