YUI alternative to Lightwindow

  • cormacmoylan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi guys, does anyone know if a YUI alternative to LightWindow excists?
      http://www.stickmanlabs.com/lightwindow/
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
        Awesomebox might not be as robust as Lightwindow, but it looks great
        and runs on YUI:
        http://paularmstrongdesigns.com/projects/awesomebox/
      • jnicora2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <adam.mcintyre@...> wrote:

          > Awesomebox might not be as robust as Lightwindow, but it looks great
          > and runs on YUI:
          > http://paularmstrongdesigns.com/projects/awesomebox/

          I just started a project that could be compared to light window. It's
          like awesomebox in some ways, but not nearly as mature. PhotoViewer is
          still in BETA but I hope to have it stable in the next couple of weeks.

          http://nicora.net/projects/lightBox/