Re: Connection Manager responseSuccess() Function called over and over!

  • kansalneha28
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Thomas

      Upgrading the yahoo library fixed the issue, thanks a lot.

      By the way, in the 0.10.0 version, each folder has a filname-min.js,
      just curious to know what is that for? Also in this version, there is
      not license.txt file at all, so is it okay not to include the license
      file in my project? Thanks.

      Neha.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "kansalneha28"

    • johns@worldwinner.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
        hi

        ( 06.06.01 21:00 -0000 ) kansalneha28:
        > By the way, in the 0.10.0 version, each folder has a filname-min.js,
        > just curious to know what is that for?

        look here in the unzipped file:
        yui/README

        [rtfm!!]

        --
        \js oblique strategy: do the words need changing?
      • kansalneha28
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
          Oh Thanks, I was searching it in the README within each package.

          Neha.