Vertical 2up calendar rendering resolved...?

  • mrprogguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Was experiencing the same problem as some others with 2up calendars
      rendering vertically. When I read that some thought the problem might
      be a container restriction, I rendered my calendar container as

      style="position:absolute;display:none;width:4in;z-index:32"></div>

      which shows as a nice side-by-side layout--what the customer is expecting.
    • kishore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
        Thankyou mrprogguy,

        This save my day, I already wasted more than an hours for this.