Error in documentation for Simple Dialog

  • Arnaud Limbourg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      There is an error on
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/simpledialog/index.html

      In the example about "Creating Buttons and Callbacks", line 21 should read

      mySimpleDialog.cfg.queueProperty("buttons", myButtons);

      instead of

      mySimpleDialog.queueProperty("buttons", myButtons);

      I hope I'm sending this to the right place.
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2006

        Arnaud,

        Thank you for the feedback. I will make note of this for our next documentation update.

        Thanks!

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!

        In the example about "Creating Buttons and Callbacks", line 21 should read

        mySimpleDialog.cfg.queueProperty("buttons", myButtons);

        instead of

        mySimpleDialog.queueProperty("buttons", myButtons);

        I hope I'm sending this to the right place.

        C programming language

        Computer programming languages

        Java programming language

        The c programming language