Re: Cheat Sheets for YUI Utilities v0.10

  • tivacus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      This is awesome, thank you so much. I had started to make up a custom
      HTML page with my most commonly used functions on it but these are
      much more usable.

      > We'll be announcing these later in the week on the YUI Blog, but for
      > those of you who might be interested, here's a sneak peak: The YUI
      > team has been hard at work on some nifty one-page reference guides
      > for each of the YUI Utilities (Event, Dom, Connection, Animation,
      > Drag & Drop). A draft of those cheat sheets is now available on our
      > YDN site. You can download the zipped pdfs directly here:
      >
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/assets/yui-utilities-0.10-
      > cheatsheets.zip
      >
      > Two quick notes:
      >
      > 1) No ETA yet on cheat sheets for the Controls, but of course we
      > think those are a good idea, too.
      >
      > 2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English. If
      > you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post a
      >
      > Regards,
      > Eric

      > Eric Miraglia
      > Presentation Platform Engineering

    • franck_342
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006

        > 2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English.
        > If you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post
        > a reply to this message and I'll contact you offlist.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Eric

        Hi Eric, i'm ready to translate them in french.

        Regards,
        Franck
      • Grzegorz Bugaj
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          I can translate them into Polish(Polski).
          Grzegorz Bugaj

          franck_342 <franck@...> wrote:

          > 2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English.
          > If  you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post
          > a reply to this message and I'll contact you offlist.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Eric

          Hi Eric, i'm ready to translate them in french.

          Regards,
          Franck

          Regards
          Greg Bugaj