Cheat Sheets for YUI Utilities v0.10

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 12:59 PM

      We'll be announcing these later in the week on the YUI Blog, but for those of you who might be interested, here's a sneak peak: The YUI team has been hard at work on some nifty one-page reference guides for each of the YUI Utilities (Event, Dom, Connection, Animation, Drag & Drop).  A draft of those cheat sheets is now available on our YDN site.  You can download the zipped pdfs directly here:

      Two quick notes:

      1) No ETA yet on cheat sheets for the Controls, but of course we think those are a good idea, too.

      2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English.  If you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post a reply to this message and I'll contact you offlist.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia

      Presentation Platform Engineering

    • tivacus
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31 1:13 PM
        This is awesome, thank you so much. I had started to make up a custom
        HTML page with my most commonly used functions on it but these are
        much more usable.

        > We'll be announcing these later in the week on the YUI Blog, but for
        > those of you who might be interested, here's a sneak peak: The YUI
        > team has been hard at work on some nifty one-page reference guides
        > for each of the YUI Utilities (Event, Dom, Connection, Animation,
        > Drag & Drop). A draft of those cheat sheets is now available on our
        > YDN site. You can download the zipped pdfs directly here:
        >
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/assets/yui-utilities-0.10-
        > cheatsheets.zip
        >
        > Two quick notes:
        >
        > 1) No ETA yet on cheat sheets for the Controls, but of course we
        > think those are a good idea, too.
        >
        > 2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English. If
        > you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post a
        >
        > Regards,
        > Eric

        > Eric Miraglia
        > Presentation Platform Engineering

      • franck_342
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006

          > 2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English.
          > If you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post
          > a reply to this message and I'll contact you offlist.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Eric

          Hi Eric, i'm ready to translate them in french.

          Regards,
          Franck
        • Grzegorz Bugaj
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
            I can translate them into Polish(Polski).
            Grzegorz Bugaj

            franck_342 <franck@...> wrote:

            > 2) Currently, we're only distributing these resources in English.
            > If  you'd like to contribute translated version(s) here, please post
            > a reply to this message and I'll contact you offlist.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Eric

            Hi Eric, i'm ready to translate them in french.

            Regards,
            Franck

            Regards
            Greg Bugaj