problem with drag and drop

  • Ajith Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006

      I am facing an issue in drag and drop feature. I used the following
      code to try drag and drop utility:

      1) var myobj = {
      label:foldername,id:nodeId,href:"javascript:setSelectedNode(" +nodeId
      +")"};
      2) var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(myobj, node, false);
      3) var htmlid = tmpNode.getElId();
      4) var bbb=new YAHOO.util.DD(htmlid);
      5) tree.draw();

      Here in line 4 if I give the div id of the tree, instead of "htmlid" I
      am able to drag the tree.

      Looking forward to hear from you soon.

      Thanks and regards
      Ajith Joseph
      Kochi, India
    • Peter Pistorius
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2006
        I think you have to call tree.draw() before you can add the drag-drop
        feature... The element doesn't exist, or rather has not been drawn yet.