Re: [ydn-javascript] Just built a small site with some Yahoo widgets ..

  • Andrzej Rumpfelt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 2:18 AM
      Eric,

      thanks for the warm welcome :)
      I added the link but I was surprised that it's the first one there .. I would like to see more implementation of this great piece of code .. nobody feels like share it with the group ?
      I hope there will be more soon :)

      In our agency we're planning to make yui our standard for dynamic user interface and ajax solutions - so you should expect some more links in the future :)

      greetings,
      Andrzej