RE: [ydn-javascript] Panel, Windows Classic look and feel.

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006

      Joe,

      The examples provided are there to give you an idea of how to create your own custom skins, by chopping up images and using CSS. Unfortunately, I haven’t created a Windows Classic skin, but if you take a stab at it and come up with something you’d like to share with the group, that would be great!

      Thanks!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!