Re: Stuck at the start line with AutoComplete

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      Hi TTT,

      The AutoComplete constructor does indeed accept either an element ID
      string or object reference for its first two arguments. In fact, the
      implementation examples are replete with successful usage of ID
      strings in the constructor. If you are having problems with this, the
      best thing to do is provide a URL to a reproducible case for further
      investigation.

      Thanks,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ticklishturtletoe"