dual sliders example

  • Ed Freyfogle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hi

      we just switched our site to YUI. many thanks for all the hard work of
      the Y! team for the great docs, but also for everyone on this list, I
      learned a lot by reading all the posts.

      http://blog.nestoria.co.uk/2007/09/04/keep-on-slidin/

      We needed to implement dual sliders, for which I've modified Stergios
      Marinopoulos implementation slightly (Thanks Stergios!)

      Does anyone know of an implementation that updates as the slider is
      moved (like the YUI single sliders) rather than just when released?

      On our sites (nestoria.co.uk, nestoria.es) the js is minified, but if
      anyone is interested the dual slider code is here on my private
      domain: http://www.opencage.co.uk/yui_dual_slider.js

      specifically I added the ability to specify start values for the
      sliders rather than defaulting them to the ends.

      thanks again,
      Ed
    • stergios_marinopoulos
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        Hi Ed,

        You could use the leftMoveCallBack and/or the rightMoveCallBack to
        process the movements before the mouse button is released.

        Stergios Marinopoulos

        * leftMoveCallBack: mouseMoveCallBackLeft, // Optional. The
        call back function for left mouse move events. Values are on the
        range [minValue, maxValue]
        * rightMoveCallBack: mouseMoveCallBackRight, // Optional. The
        call back function for right mouse move events. Values are on the
        range [minValue, maxValue]