Suggestions for using YUI

  • Brian Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hello.

      We're building an app where we want to use a grid to move some DHTML
      blocks horizontally across the table, and update on triggers on each
      block (such as arrows to move the blocks from one column to the next)

      I was thinking I would use Modules and the Data Table. Some things I
      know I will need:

      rowspan on the left-most column of the table. So you'll have a parent
      (unmovable) item with several child items which can be moved between
      the 3 remaining columns.

      I was wondering if anyone has ever used Module to create several
      identical dom objects? Is there a better approach than DataTable?
      (i.e. should I use a regular table?)

      Thanks in advance. Please ask any questions you need to help elaborate
      the implementation.

      Cheers!