onDomReady and YAHOO.widget.Panel getting IE6 Err "Internet Explorer cannot..."

  • beegee66
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007

      I am attempting to create a Panel object on onDomReady but I am
      getting an error in ie6 "Internet Explorer cannot find the internet
      site..."

      Any ideas? I thought onDomReady would be a safe time to create the
      object?

      Thank you!

      Bill
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        beegee66,

        Please send a URL if it's feasible for you to do so -- hard to know what the issue is here without looking at it directly.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library