Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI book

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 9:45 PM
      David,

      I believe that there are some books in the works, based on what I've heard from publishers.  I'm not sure that anything has been announced as yet, but I'd be surprised if we didn't see some titles come out next year.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Sep 2, 2007, at 6:54 PM, David Seruyange wrote:

      Is anyone at work on a YUI book?  I've seen a few javascript or "web 2.0" books with YUI mentioned, but I'm wondering if anyone's thought of making a reference. I like YUI but the equivalent of David Flangan's "Rhino Book" for YUI would make it a javascript library kingpin.

      David