YUI book

  • David Seruyange
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Is anyone at work on a YUI book?  I've seen a few javascript or "web 2.0" books with YUI mentioned, but I'm wondering if anyone's thought of making a reference. I like YUI but the equivalent of David Flangan's "Rhino Book" for YUI would make it a javascript library kingpin.

      David

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        David,

        I believe that there are some books in the works, based on what I've heard from publishers.  I'm not sure that anything has been announced as yet, but I'd be surprised if we didn't see some titles come out next year.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library