Grids: 4 uneven Columns

  • kaffeeringe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi all!

      This is my first question here, so please don't smack me, if I do
      something wrong ;-)

      I am trying to implement a 4 column layout:
      narrow, wide, narrow, narrow

      I tried this

      Block 1
      Block 2
      Block 3
      Block 4

      But the layout breaks in both IE7 and FF2. Can anybody help me out?
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        steffan.voss,

        On the Grids User's GuideNate Koechley links to Dav Glass's Grids Builder.  That's probably the quickest way for you to solve your problem.  Play around with that until you find the layout you're seeking, then click the "show code" button to see how it's done in grids markup.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
          Hi Eric!

          > On the Grids User's Guide, Nate Koechley links to Dav Glass's Grids
          > Builder. That's probably the quickest way for you to solve your
          > problem. Play around with that until you find the layout you're
          > seeking, then click the "show code" button to see how it's done in
          > grids markup.

          Thank you for your answer, but it doesn't solve my problem. That
          editor only supports 4 column layouts with even 25% columns.
          I need an uneven distribution.