Panel, Windows Classic look and feel.

  • codejoeblue
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      Does anyone know where I can find a Windows Classic look and feel for
      the Panel component?

      The panel examples have a Mac and XP look and feel includes in the
      download.

      -Joe
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2006

        Joe,

        The examples provided are there to give you an idea of how to create your own custom skins, by chopping up images and using CSS. Unfortunately, I haven’t created a Windows Classic skin, but if you take a stab at it and come up with something you’d like to share with the group, that would be great!

        Thanks!

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!

        Does anyone know where I can find a Windows Classic look and feel for
        the Panel component?

        The panel examples have a Mac and XP look and feel includes in the
        download.

        -Joe

        C programming language

        Computer programming languages