Re: [ydn-javascript] Bug in container.js, line 6373

  • Satyen Desai
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007

      The following Sourceforge bug covers this issue. The fix (the additional check for YAHOO.widget.Button) will be in the next patch release.

      There's no really clean catchall workaround, short of including the button.js file, but if you need an alternative, please post an example of your code and I can look into something which may help for your particular use case.

      Sorry about the inconvience.

      Regards,
      Satyen