External Toolbar for Rich Text Editor

  • mattesid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      We are trying to decide on an editor. The choices are TinyMCE, EXTjs,
      and YUI RTE. We can wait for table support, but the big question we
      have is, does RTE have an external toolbar option, where the toolbar
      can be at the top of a page, and act one one of several textareas on
      the page? (the one given focus?)

      If not, is this coming soon? As in very soon?

      We love this editor, and would like to use it, but this feature is a
      must have for us. Thanks in advance.