Re: [ydn-javascript] A JS solution to equal the height of YUI grids nested columns

  • Christian Heilmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hi Chris,

      I checked this out. It's pretty cool, but when I looked at the page with
      Safari 2.0.4 on the Mac, the second row (Steps 1 and 2) columns are not
      the same height. The boxes drawn when I roll over the columns only
      extend as far as the text. It looks like the Step1 box is short.

      I tried it with Firefox too, and saw the same result.

      Best regards,
      Rush

      Hi Rush,
      this is on purpose, to show that you can mixed equalled and normal rows. If you check the source you'll see that this grid set has no "fixcolumns" class applied to it.

      cheers
      Chris