Re: [ydn-javascript] How can I make an arbitrary number of objects draggable?

  • Chris Blessing
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 6:09 PM
      I suppose you could store them in an array, like:

      var ddImgObjects = [] ;
      for(...)
      {
          ddImgs.push( new YAHOO.util.DD( allimages[i] ) ) ;
      }

      ...or write your own "DDImgCollection"  object to handle addition/deletion of new DD objects you wish to keep track of.

      This may not be the best performance-wise but at least you'll get a collection of objects to work with.

      -C

      php08691 wrote:

      Say I want to make all images on a page draggable. If I loop after
      using document.getElement sByTagName( "img") to get all the images, how
      can I draggability for each image? In other words, using the example
      var dd1 = new YAHOO.util.DD( "element1" ); how could I dynamically
      increment dd1 to dd2, dd3, etc. without knowing how many images are on
      a page?

      var allimages = document.getElement sByTagName( "img");
      for(var i=0;i<allimages. length;i+ +)
      {
      var dd1 = new YAHOO.util.DD( allimages[ i]);