Re: Issue with Colorpicker and IE

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 4:20 PM

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/colorpicker/colorpicker-custom_clean.html

      > -Adam

      Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you on this, I've been
      out of the office.

      I'm a little confused by what you've told me concerning supplying the
      values for all the labels. The example you've given me doesn't update
      all of the labels, simply the R, G, and B. Unless you are referring to
      the IDs of those fields as well.

      In any case, that doesn't appear to be the issue. I've removed that
      declaration, and the script still fails in IE at that same point
      mentioned earlier.

      I'll try to get an example online somewhere in the near future.

      Cheers!

      -Alex