Re: [ydn-javascript] Problem reusing nested context menus

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Dave -

      Thanks for the email. We're aware of the JS error and this problem will
      be fixed in the upcoming 2.3.1 release of YUI. In the meantime you can
      use the "removeItem" method
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Menu.html#removeItem)
      of YAHOO.widget.Menu to remove items from your Menu instance.

      - Todd