Bug in DataTable.unselectAllRows

  • bobbobbobbobme
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Am I using an old version, or is this still an active bug? When
      unselecting multiple rows, not all are removed from the
      this._aSelections list because the length is decreasing as items are
      removed. The fix I used is:

      YAHOO.widget.DataTable.prototype.unselectAllRows = function() {
      // Remove from tracker
      var tracker = this._aSelections || [];
      for(var j=tracker.length-1; j>=0; j--) {