Saving Treeview State in a Cookie

  • jq_cf
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Has anyone else made progress trying to implement this? Please share.
      I'm able to store the node id number in a cookie array, but how do you
      go about making the menu expand on page load? I've tried this in a
      separate .js file and it doesn't work:

      YAHOO.widget.TreeView.getNode('menu',3).toggle();
    • jq_cf
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
        I think this isn't working because it's running this code before the
        nodes are defined. How do I delay this line of code to run after the
        menu has been created?