nesting issue

  • geoffdougherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      Hi everyone. I'm taking my first stab at implementing yahoo grids, and
      running into a problem.

      I'm trying to nest a yui-gc grid within the second child of a gui-gf.
      Basically what I'm going for is a 25%-50%-25% three column layout.

      My browser (FF on OS X) is rendering the first yui-gc unit as the
      narrow one, and the second one as the 66% element.

      Anyone care to point out what I'm doing wrong, or have I stumbled upon
      a bug?

      You can see a test case here: http://geoffdougherty.com/grids.html

      Thanks for your help.