Re: carry over of javascript problem

  • kr0n0x
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2007
      I so far only have this on a local server. But by chance that my
      system is up and running when you want to check, the page can be found
      at : http://24.68.153.4/problem/admin/admin.php

      A quick message about my problem is listed on the left side of the page.

      Thanks

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Caridy Patiño Mayea